Easy Blend Stencil Creme was developed to make stenciling easier than ever.
This was achieved by creating a unique, creamy formula that enhances blending and shading of colors
and eliminates spills and seepage under the stencil.
Beginners can Stencil on the first try
- Quick and Easy to Apply
- Solid in Jar - no Mess or Drips
- Will not Seep under Stencil
- Adheres to all surfaces
- Smooth, even Finish
This revolutionary new stencil paint enables the absolute beginner to purchase stencil paint,
a stencil and a stencil brush and immediately begin to stencil with excellent results.
1. Secure the stencil to project surface with masking tape or stencil spray adhesive.
Hold stencil in place while you work, using thumb and forefinger of your non-brush hand.
2. Lightly dab or swirl (brush) into paint.
Gently swirl brush on paper towel to remove exess paint, if necessary.
It takes very little paint to stencil a clear imprint.
Too much paint on the brush can cause a ridge of paint on the edges of the design.
3. Distribute the paint into your brush by swirling with pressure on a solid area of the stencil.
4. Hold brush at a 90° angle and use a gentle swirling motion to lightly apply paint.
Work from the edge of the stencil design into the open area, leaving a hint of color.
5. To shade design, use heavier pressure (not more paint) swirling brush around the edge of the design.
6. Using a separate brush for each color, you can add colors to any part of the design.
Easy blend stencil Paints make it possible to blend colors on the surface as you work.
Stencil using more than one color - with EASE
- Mask off areas of the stencil not to be painted the same color with tape.
- Use a piece of index card to shield areas of different color.
- Let colors blend into surrounding areas to create a more artistic look.
Stencil design area lightly, then gradually darken or lighten outer edges of each section.
Stencil each design area with even solid coverage.
Jar 29.6 ml (1 fl.oz.) DecoArt, USA
- The brushes and stencils can be cleaned after work with regular white-spirit or Thinner-21.
- You can fix the stencil on a work surface with clips or adhesive tape on its borders.
It will allow you to work with both hands.
- Remove part of dry film above the paint before work. It prevents paint from drying.
- You do not need stencil to paint abstarct pattern without contours or with mixed colors.