Transparent by WACO
Solvent-based transparent gloss Paints for artificial stained-galss windows
Transparent gloss liquid Paint for decorative glass painting.
These paints can be mixed with each other.
Apply a thick layer of paint.
Leave to dry for 30 min.
Apply a coat of protective varnish.
Object can now be washed a damp cloth when necessary.
Clean brush and painted surface with WACO cleaner.
50 ml (1.68 fl.oz)
1. Draw in the outlines freehand or following a pattern using the outlining paste direct from the tube.
Leave the outlines to dry for about two hours.
2. Now paint inside the outlines using a brush.
Leave the paint to dry for approx. two hours.
3. Use a brush to apply protective varnish for Transparent WACO over the painted object.
1. WACO Cleaner is high flammable and can be sent only by surface mail.
Use regular Thinner-21 to clean glass before painting, thin the colors for air-brush and clean air-brush and brushes after work.
2. Next layer of paint can be applied by air-brush after 15-30 minutes (touch dry time).
If you work with usual soft brush, you should wait some hours or days while previous layer is completely dry.