Edding porcelain brushpen, Set 6A
[Different Companies]Porcelain brushpen 160°C 1-4 mm. 6 'Classic' colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Black. Carton 208x72x15mm. Edding, Made in Germany
Edding Porcelain brushpen
1-4 mm 6 colors 4200/6S
Writes fine and board
- For use on porcelain, glazed ceramic, ovenproof glass.
- Dishwasher-safe after baking.
- Flexible brush tip for fine to broad brushstrokes.
- Creamy ink consistency for even colour distribution.
- No runs or drips, colours will not run together.
- Quick-drying, although corrections can still be made prior to backing.
- only apply to surfaces that are thoroughly clean (e.g. in a dishwasher)
and free from dust and grease.
- allow paint to dry for 15 minutes before backing.
- bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 160°C, leave in oven to cool afterwards.
- only intended for use on surfaces that do not come into contact with food.
- store pen horizontally.
NOTE: Brushpen contains only color code of manufacturer.
We write our (visible) color names.
Set col.000 ("Classic"):
- 005. Yellow brushpen
- 002. Red brushpen
- 003. Blue brushpen
- 004. Green brushpen
- 007. Brown brushpen
- 001. Black brushpen
Edding International GmbH, Made in Germany
62g / 67 g Other Companies
Brushpen for Porcelain