Cobra/Van-Gogh H2Oil paints
Oil Colours mixes with water
It has a short drying time and can be thinned with water.
It is no longer necessary to use turpentine or white spirit.
As a result H2Oil colour is very easy to use and is also environmentally friendly,
while the finished painting looks like a real oil painting.
* Water-soluble oil colour with the properties of traditional oil colours
* Turpentine and white spirit are unnecessary
* Shortened drying time
Royal Talens, Holland
1. Touch-drying time 2-4 days.
2. The paints have high pigmentation and wide colors range.
3. H2Oil Paints are NOT similar to Acrylic paints.
They save texture of your work.