Gansai Tambi Watercolors
Kuretake GANSAI TAMBI watercolors.
Japanese traditional solid water colors for professional artists and crafters.
- Apply water brush with color to activate it.
- Gansai pan may exhibit cracking due to extreme dryness, however,
it does not affect their quality.
- Occasionally, Gansai pan texture may look rough due to tiny air bubbles
which can occur during production, which does not affect their quality.
- Please create a color chart by painting the color onto the chart
on the back side of a lid.
- Not intended for use by children
- When in store, keep Gansai pan horizontally with pallet facing upwards.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or in high temperatures.
- Do not use for a purpose other than as intended.
- Wash your brush after use.
- Make sure pallet is dry before storing.
Kuretake, Made in Japan