Daler-Rowney oil paints
Oil Paints and Mediums for professional Artists and Amateurs
Daler-Rowney Georgian Oil paints.
Rooted in 1783 London and named after George Rowney the company’s founder,
Georgian Oil Colours from Daler-Rowney enrich contemporary artistic expression
through modern and brilliant colours, optimal pigment loads and a very satisfying
feel under both brush and knife.
Traditionally crafted and triple-milled in England, Georgian Oil Colours provide
colour consistency from wet to dry and even performance and finish across all colours.
Due to their careful formulation, Georgian Oil Colours generally require very limited
quantities of mediums so can be used freely straight from the tube allowing the artist
to concentrate on spontaneous creativity.
• Available in 56 colours
• High pigment loads include traditional pigments cadmium and cobalt
• Exceptionally permanent and brilliant colours
• Colours are intermixable and consistent from wet to dry
• Surface dry in 4 to 5 days
• 24 single pigment colours
• 31 opaque or semi-opaque colours
• All colours are rated as Permanent**** or Normally Permanent***
• Smooth and buttery consistency, ideal for experimenting different brush and knife techniques
• Easy mixing with mediums provides endless creative possibilities
• Traditionally crafted and triple-milled in England
Sign of Properties:
O - Opaque paint.
ST- Semi-Transparent paint.
T - Transparent paint.
*** - Permanent paint
**** - High Permanent paint.